- Parents/ Students
Parents, did you know that…
- You can request to see the qualifications of your child’s teacher?
- All teachers and instructional assistants in the Glide School District are highly qualified (under the requirements of the No Child Left Behind Act)?
- All of our schools use the PBS (positive behavior support) system?
- You can contact your child’s school any time for information about the curriculum and instructional programs?
- We would love to have you volunteer at your child’s school?
- The school site council is how parents can get involved in making decisions about school programs?
McKinney Vento (Homeless Education)-
- Serves students living in shelters and cars, plus all students who do not have a fixed, regular and adequate living situatio
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our District Homeless Liaison.