- Parents/ Students
Parents, did you know that…
- You can request to see the qualifications of your child’s teacher?
- All teachers and instructional assistants in the Glide School District are highly qualified (under the requirements of the No Child Left Behind Act)?
- All of our schools use the PBS (positive behavior support) system?
- You can contact your child’s school any time for information about the curriculum and instructional programs?
- We would love to have you volunteer at your child’s school?
- The school site council is how parents can get involved in making decisions about school programs?
Title IX Notification
Glide School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Title Programs Coordinator
1447 Glide Loop Rd. Glide, OR 97443
McKinney Vento (Homeless Education)-
- Serves students living in shelters and cars, plus all students who do not have a fixed, regular and adequate living situatio
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our District Homeless Liaison.